At the Clinic @ MCR we know it is important to everyone to have immediate access to affordable medical services. Having a full-time doctor and clinic nurse on duty, you can feel assured that a wide range of non-life threatening medical conditions can be treated.
For life-threatening conditions, like chest pain, you must go to an Emergency Unit at a hospital immediately, but for any illness or medical service needed in between, there is Clinic @ MCR.
- To supply a quality, on the spot affordable medical service without long waiting times.
- Consultations and services which will include medication.
- Excellent healthcare service.
- Professional and qualified staff.
- Friendly environment.
- Medication supplied by the pharmacy and a laboratory to perform necessary tests.
Services and Prices
Doctor’s Consultation, including medication – R270.00
Doctor’s Consultation, with procedure (eg. stitches, removal of warts etc), incl medication – R280.00
Doctor’s Consultation, including Drip – R300.00
Family Planning (Prevention) – R100.00
Pap Smear with follow up for Result – R190.00
Baby Wellness Care – R140.00
State Immunisations (when available) – R0.00
Pregnancy Test – R35.00
HIV Test – R65.00
Glucose Test – R30.00
Urine Test – R30.00
Cholesterol Test – R60.00
Triglyceride Test – R45.00
Haemoglobin Test – R40.00
Blood Pressure Measurement – R10.00
Stitches Removal (when put in at Practice) – R0.00
Stitches Removal (when put in at another Practice) – R30.00
Monthly follow up to receive Chronic Medication – R100.00
- It will be a strictly cash practice.
- The Clinic @ MCR is open from 10 December 2018.
- The Clinic is open weekdays from 08:00 – 16:00 (excluding public holidays).
- No price inflation for 2019.
Treatment of Medical Conditions
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
- Allergic Reactions
- Arthritis (Joint pain)
- Athlete’s Foot
- Childhood Infectious Diseases
- Cold Sores
- Eczema / Dry Skin
- Epigastric Pain
- Gastritis / Indigestion
- Infections (Bladder, Bronchitis, Ear, Eye, Laryngitis, Lung, Sinusitis, Skin, Throat, Upper Respiratory Tract)
- Influenza (Flu)
- Insect / Bee Stings
- Skin Conditions
- Skin Lesions / Rashes
- Wound Care
Treatment of Injuries
- Back Pain / Strains
- Fingernail / Toenail Injuries
- Knee, Shoulder and Ankle Sprains
- Minor Burns
Diagnostic Testing on Site
- Pap Smear (Not on site – send to Private Laboratory for Cytology)
- Blood Pressure
- Hyperlipidaemia (Cholesterol and Triglycerides)
- Diabetes (Blood Glucose)
- Medical Certification Examinations
- Employer Pre-Employment
- Routine Physical Examinations
- Flu (Seasonal)
- Childhood Immunisation as when available from the Department of Health